Friday, July 15, 2011

Life aint always beautiful....but sometimes it is


Will I ever laugh again?
Yes.

When?
When something is really, really funny.

(Carrie Bradshaw)


I had the best time last night. Best friends, burgers, margaritas, laughter, crying, real life, more laughter, shopping spree to buy bigger jeans and beautiful baggier shirts, and yes…even MORE laughter. I love my friends, I love my jeans, and for the first time since I gained all this pregnancy weight and depression weight with nothing to show for it- I actually feel pretty. And I feel like I can laugh. It’s a big deal for me, my friends.

Don’t worry- I’ll get back to the story later tonight. I know you’re all waiting to hear about what happened next. Well, its going to be the hardest part to put into words…but I’ll try.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower (found you via Olivia's blog) and just wanted to say how wonderful I think it is that you're sharing your story, even though I'm sure it's not easy. I can't imagine going through something like that, but I'm glad God will be able to use you to give other women hope and healing. Looking forward to following along xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you made a blog!! It was so great to see you the other day and I am praying for your trip to Malibu soon! Also your story is so touching... I read along with it and cry and pray and think. You are going to be SO strong from this! I cant wait to read more!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete