Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

Hi friends!! Good news!! I am on vacation as of this afternoon!! I am so excited to be heading up to Young Life’s MALIBU camp in Canada and can’t wait to hang with these awesome kids all week :) AND no cell phone coverage- my favorite!!! But- that means no new posts for a week- hope y’all don’t miss me too much, and I will catch you all up when I get back next Tuesday!

On another note… Two years ago today I married a wonderful man. Seriously- he’s the best friend I could ask for and makes me happier than I thought was possible. We have been through so much this year- some happy, some downright wonderful, some funny, and some really hard days. He makes me laugh daily with his silliness and weird accents (that I sometimes pretend to actually be mad at), gets up at 5 am with me to make me breakfast even though he doesn’t work until 8, he cried with me when we lost my sweet family dog, and has been crying with me over our sweet baby. He loves me so much and so selflessly- and for that I am forever thankful. I wish I could learn to love like him. I am blessed to have such an amazing man to lead our family and choose me to be his wife. Thank you, Paul! And happy anniversary!! Below are some pictures, including one from our first "real" date 5 years ago!!

(PS- my picnik isn't working to make these cooler :( Boo)




1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary!!! Can't believe it's been 2 years already! Congrats to you guys...hope you can celebrate when you get back from Malibu. :) Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete