Monday, September 19, 2011

motivation for life

I AM going to get back into my jeans.

I’m gonna do it. I will be able to wear more than one pair of my pants. I will be able to rock my cute shirts that snug up on the hips. I will have more energy. I will believe it when my husband tells me I am beautiful. Who’s with me? I got so much wonderful feedback here and on facebook and I am so thankful for all your awesome ideas. You seriously are amazing. So you ready to hear my plan?


My wonderful mother-in-law has told me numerous times that you can do anything for a little while. And every time this proves to be true. So I am going to go one day at a time, one week at a time, until I get to where I long to be.

For starters- I will finally break out my Jillian Michaels’ DVD on how to lose 10 pounds in 20 days, or something like that. And, considering my office has a gym (thank you, Nike!), I might as well use it!
Then- I will wake up early enough to have a quite time and a real breakfast. Maybe even have enough time to do my makeup at home instead of in my work’s locker room? Lofty goal, I know!
Thirdly- Keep myself motivated and moving at home. My T.V. shows will be there when I get back.

And finally, I have found a legit, healthy detox plan. See here to see how I’ll be eating this week. At the bottom of the page you will find meals for days 1-7 individualy. It will be hard for me. But its time I kick it into high gear and get back to my fighting weight! There's even a shopping list to take to the grocery store with you!


Anyone want to join in and let me know how their week goes with this cool menu? It actually looks pretty good! And who knows, maybe I’ll be able to fit into my favorite jeans for the fantastic bachelorette party Olivia and I are throwing Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment